2016 - The launch of our 'NEW' ECO TAWNY OWL NESTING BOX
The Barn Owl Centre are very pleased to announce the launch of our 'NEW' designed ECO Tawny Owl Nest Box.
Our new Tawny Owl Nest Box adds so much more to the range of timber & plywood nest boxes we already make & supply UK wide.
The huge benefits are that it's a lighter Owl Box & the main structure of the box is made from quality & durable recycled plastic that has superior thermal insulation and heat retaining properties.
With a well thought out & constructed design put in by our experienced conservation team, they have produced a great Tawny Owl Box.
Here's a list of great benefits to our 'Newly designed' ECO Tawny Owl Box
- Robust in design & lighter than timber or plywood Tawny Owl Boxes.
- ECO friendly, durable, washable & longer lasting, which means the Owl Box will not rot.
- Waterproof & well ventilated to combat the harshest of UK weather conditions.
- Superior thermal insulation to keep the Owl Box cool during hot weather conditions.
- Breathable floor design that offers great airflow to combat moisture build up from Owl Pellets or any condensation issues.
- Made from quality & durable recycled plastic that has superior thermal insulation and heat retaining properties.
- Our conservation team have professionally tested this Recycled Tawny Owl Box over time against any drawbacks relating to heat & condensation, the results gained proved hugely positive to support the welfare of Owls & their young.
- Recycled materials used are chemical free, making it non toxic to Owls & all wildlife.
- Requires no protective treatment or staining!
- Comes with a 'robust' fixing bracket system.
- Easy to install.
- Comes with a well designed inspection hatch plus a detachable roof for easy access & cleaning.
- Supported with our 'solid timber' entrance porch that has been specially designed to protect the entrance hole from driving wind & rain. This provides a natural entrance point into the box
- Each ECO Tawny Owl Box is sent out with its unique ID number, this means you can record the Tawny Owl Box back to us or to a local project near you. (Recording is Optional)
- Also & most important, our Owl Conservation team are always on the end of the phone from 9am to 9pm daily to offer important support as & when required. (Tel: 01452 383999)
- Published Case Study report. http://www.centriforce.com/files/6614/5805/9028/CaseStudy13-Barn_Owl_Centre.pdf
|BARNOWL EMAIL NEWSLETTER
For up to date information of what's on at The Barn Owl Centre,
sign up to our eNewsletter