2016 - Now available, Our 'NEW' ECO SEMI-APEX BARN OWL BOX
As an extra addition to our NEW Eco range of Owl Boxes, we have launched our 4th ECO design for 2016, this being our ECO Semi-Apex Barn Owl Box.
As well as being an ECO Box, we have re-located & designed a new inspection & cleaning opening that is now positioned on the slopes of the roof & not at the front, this we feel makes life a little safer when nest box inspections or cleaning of the box takes place.
This new Barn Owl Nest Box adds so much more to the range of Eco, timber & plywood nest boxes we already make & supply UK wide.
The huge benefits are that it's a lighter Owl Box & the main structure of the box ismade from quality & durable recycled plastic that has superior thermal insulation and heat retaining properties.
With a well thought out & constructed design put in by our experienced conservation team, they have produced a great Barn Owl Box.
Here's a list of great benefits to our 'Newly designed' ECO Semi-Apex Barn Owl Box
- Robust in design & lighter than timber or plywood Barn Owl Boxes.
- ECO friendly, durable, washable & longer lasting, which means the Owl Box will not rot.
- Waterproof & well ventilated to combat the harshest of UK weather conditions.
- Breathable floor design that offers great airflow to combat moisture build up from Owl Pellets.
- Made from quality & durable recycled plastic that has superior thermal insulation and heat retaining properties.
- Our conservation team have professionally tested this Recycled Barn Owl Box against any drawbacks relating to heat & condensation, the results gained proved hugely positive to support the welfare of Owls & their young.
- Recycled materials used are chemical free, making it non toxic to Owls & all wildlife.
- Requires no protective treatment or staining!
- Comes with a 'robust' fixing bracket system.
- Easy to install on trees, poles & buildings (Internally or external). Trees & indoor buildings are a preferred location than the external walls of buildings.
- Comes with a well designed inspection hatch plus an easy access entry point for cleaning the box out.
- Supported with our 'solid timber' entrance porch that has been specially designed to protect the entrance hole from driving wind & rain. This provides a natural entrance point into the box
- Each ECO Barn Owl Box is sent out with its unique ID number, this means you can record the Barn Owl Box back to us or to a local project near you. (Recording is Optional)
- Also & most important, our Owl Conservation team are always on the end of the phone from 9am to 9pm daily to offer important support as & when required. (Tel: 01452 383999)
- Published Case Study report. http://www.centriforce.com/files/6614/5805/9028/CaseStudy13-Barn_Owl_Centre.pdf
|BARNOWL EMAIL NEWSLETTER
For up to date information of what's on at The Barn Owl Centre,
sign up to our eNewsletter