2016 - Now available, Our 'NEW' ECO KESTREL BOX
As an extra addition to our NEW Eco range of Owl Boxes, we have launched our 4th ECO design for 2016, this being our ECO Semi-Apex Barn Owl Box.
As well as being an ECO Box, we have re-located & designed a new inspection & cleaning opening that is now positioned on the slopes of the roof & not at the front, this we feel makes life a little safer when nest box inspections or cleaning of the box takes place.
This new Barn Owl Nest Box adds so much more to the range of Eco, timber & plywood nest boxes we already make & supply UK wide.
The huge benefits are that it's a lighter Owl Box & the main structure of the box is made from quality & durable recycled plastic that has superior thermal insulation and heat retaining properties.
With a well thought out & constructed design put in by our experienced conservation team, they have produced a great Barn Owl Box.
Here's a list of great benefits to our 'Newly designed' ECO Kestrel Box
- Robust in design & lighter than timber or plywood Kestrel Boxes.
- ECO friendly, durable, washable & longer lasting, which means the Kestrel Box will not rot.
- Waterproof & well ventilated to combat the harshest of UK weather conditions.
- Breathable floor design that offers great airflow to combat moisture build up from Kestrel Pellets or any nest materials.
- Made from quality & durable recycled plastic that has superior thermal insulation and heat retaining properties.
- Our conservation team have professionally tested this Eco Kestrel Box against any drawbacks relating to heat & condensation, the results gained proved hugely positive to support the welfare of Kestrels & their young.
- Recycled materials used are chemical free, making it non toxic to Kestrels/Owls & all wildlife.
- Requires no protective treatment or staining!
- Comes with a 'robust' fixing bracket system.
- Easy to install on trees, poles & buildings (Internally or external).
- Supported with a front timber perch on the entrance opening plus an added timber perch that gets positioned on the side.
- Angled side walls incorporated in the design to help protect the nest area from driving wind & rain.
- Each ECO Kestrel Box is sent out with its unique ID number, this means you can record the Kestrel Box back to us or to a local project near you. (Recording is Optional)
- Also & most important, our specialist Conservation team are always on the end of the phone from 9am to 9pm daily to offer important support as & when required. (Tel: 01452 383999)
- Published Case Study report. http://www.centriforce.com/files/6614/5805/9028/CaseStudy13-Barn_Owl_Centre.pdf
|BARNOWL EMAIL NEWSLETTER
For up to date information of what's on at The Barn Owl Centre,
sign up to our eNewsletter